Now here is something really insane: I used .BAT files (MS-DOS batch file) to write programs and even a game.
Out of this idea, 'sickBAT productions' was born.
The current sickBAT collection is very old, I hope to find some time to improve it soon.
Principles of sickBAT
- The programs must be .BAT files.
- The only file needed to run the program must be the .BAT file.
- The less command line parameters, the better.
- The commands used in the .BAT file must be available in DOS.
- DEBUG must not be used (it is sickBAT, not sickCOM).
sickBATs by schnaadersickBAT collection v1.01 (19.10.2002 2nd version)
This collection includes three programs:
- sickBAT intro animation
- collection of moving ball animations
- first level of a sickBAT RPG
- sickBATs run on DOS, Win9x and WinME.
- In Win2000 and WinXP, some programs like choice don't work, but you can copy them to your windows folder
- If you have any problems, please contact me.